Meet Our December Guest Designer-Jamie Harder!

After pouring over the many fantastic entries, there could only be one winner and that winner is Jamie Harder. Read on to get to know her a little better and see some examples of her work. I can't wait to see what she does with the December kit!


"Hi! My name is Jamie Harder and I love to scrapbook! I started scrapbooking after my daughter was born five years ago, but it wasn't until about two years ago that I really got hooked, ok obsessed:-) I have just recently left my full time position as an environmental educator, so I can be at home with my girls. I feel so blessed to be able to spend so much time with them but if I am missing the work atmosphere, I am lucky enough to still be able to pick up shifts! Being at home has also freed up so much time for me to pursue my love of scrapbooking!
Scrapbooking is a passion for me for so many reasons: I love being able to document my daughter's lives as they grow and learn about themselves and our magnificent world; I love that it makes me take more pictures and that it motivates me to keep learning how to take better pictures; I love my creativity time, where I can "play" and just see what I come up with; and finally, I love the online community of fellow scrapbookers to share in this wonderful hobby with! I am so glad that I found A Million Memories...it is filled with amazingly talented artists and I know I will learn a LOT from you all! I am so thrilled and honored to be a Guest Designer!"
Have a peek below at some examples of her work.
"Fall Beauty"
"10 Things I Love About You"
"Ordinary Miracle"
You can see more of Jamie's work on her blog.
A special thank you to all that applied. There were so many great entries that we may have to do this again!

2 comments:

Leeann Pearce said...

Congrats jamie.... enjoy the spotlight and I look forward in seeing what you create with the dec kit!!!!

Tara Powell said...

Great choice!
Love your work, Jamie
:)