Member Monday with Rachel Hall

Welcome back to a new Member Monday. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This week's pick comes from Rachel Hall who chose Sophia's layout below. Rachel said, "I chose this layout because I love her flawless, simple but striking design. She has a beautiful focal point in her photo and expresses her sentiment about the page perfectly. Her embellishing is beautiful and intricate without being overpowering and she has achieved a beautiful balance in the design of her photo from the rub-on design around the corner of the photo to the beautifully hand crafted flowers. A beautiful layout!"

So Happy Together" by Sophia Allison


Read on to learn more about Sophia in this little interview.

1.) How long have you been scrapping? I started in Nov 2001, my SIL introduced me to this amazing hobby. Who would have known that 8 years later, I would still be at it...

2.) What are your must have scrapbook items? Rub-ons and Thickers, just cannot get enough of them...

3.) What is one hint, tip or piece of advice that you would like to share about scrapbooking? I have always tried to aspire to be like one of the celeb Scrappers out there, but my projects never quite looked as nice as theirs. I decided to be true to myself and that is when my style started to shine through. I seem to find my style to be eclectic and try to focus on my photos. The only piece of advice that I can give you is this...”your creations are just as good as anybody else’s, so never sell yourself short of recognition”.

4.) What is your favorite subject to scrapbook? My 2 sweet little girls, Amy & Chloe.

Thanks Rachel and Sophia. Leave Sophia some love on this post or directly on her layout here. You can get more inspiration from her gallery here.

4 comments:

Sophia said...

Thank you so much Michelle & Rachel...

Tracy said...

Wooohooo, Sophs ... Congrats, GF ...

Leeann Pearce said...

I's great finding out about you a little more sophia.... and so true" don't sell yourself short" we all shine in our own unique way...otherwise it would be plain and boring if we were all the same!!!!

and i would love to know how you made those awesome flowers!!!!

alalila said...

beautiful as usual my cousin.
love