Design Team Recommends with Me-Jenn Findlay

Hi all. It is my turn on the Design Team Recommends this week and today I am sharing some of my favorite older and newer lines and products with you. Seeing all my faves together really gets me in the mood to scrap!

First up is anything from the Crate Paper Lemongrass Line. And with the whole Crate Paper craze that seems to be popping up, this line is an oldie but goodie. I love this die cut page, "Lemon".
I also love this page, "Lime". I just love the colors in this collection, yellow, green, cream, brown, and orange.

Pretty much anything from Basic Grey Nook & Pantry line, but especially the doily pages like this one, "Dishes".


Pretty much anything from the Basic Grey Origins line, but especially Basic Grey Origins "Refresh". I love the distressed grid pattern on the back of the paper.


Chatterbox Fabulous Die Cut Shapes Those cork shapes are to die for cute! I love the different texture they add.


And new to the store are these, Jenni Bowlin Playdate Journaling Cards. I love the bit of whimsy and fun they have with the images on them.

Looks like I better get shopping! Shop now and save on shipping with our $5.00 shipping rate for domestic orders. There is lots new in the store such as the new Jenni Bowlin Playdate, 7Gypsies, Cosmo Cricket Delovley, and October Afternoon Thrift Shop and Fly A Kite. You can always click on the "What's New tab to see what we have in store!

No comments: