May Guest Designer Kit Reveal

Hi there. today I wanted to share with you the awesome designs our May Guest Designer, Anabelle O'Malley came up with.

"Cherry Blossoms" I love the layered flowers she came up with her using the Lily Bee chipboard pieces and some patterned paper.


"Field Day" I love her layering here behind the focal picture. She used some patterned paper, Prima packaging and the October Afternoon Wild Cards


"Sweet Summer Ice Cream" Her misting and masking is awesome and I just love this picture! I also love how she cut those circular shapes out of the patterned paper.


Anabelle also created some really cute cards. Love the banners on these cut from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy paper.


And this one uses one of the October Afternoon Wild Cards as the focal point of the card. Love it!

You can see more of what the design team did in the Design Gallery here. Thanks so much to Anabelle for inspiring us this month!

1 comment:

On my way... said...

These are gorgeous!!! So inspiring :)

xx