July Guest Designer Reveal!!

Please say a warm welcome to our July Guest Designer, Jenni Hufford! I am really excited to see what she does with our awesome July kit. I stumbled upon her blog while doing some Internet surfing and really just fell in love with her pretty work. So read on to get to know more about her and see some samples of her work.


Hello! My name is Jenni Hufford and I am the Guest Designer for A Million Memories for the month of July! I am so excited and really looking forward to it! I live in Indianapolis, IN with my husband Todd and two children, Jonah James (4) and Jordan Nicole (2). While I was growing up, my mom was a scrapbooker and even surprised me at my high school graduation with four amazing albums. It wasn't until I had my own son four years ago that I began scrapbooking myself. I enjoy every aspect of the hobby-- retelling the stories, the creative aspect, and even the friends I have made in the scrapbooking community. I am currently a designer for Lily Bee Designs and Elle's Studio (although my design team term ends in June). I would love for you to stop by and visit me on my blog at www.huffordhouse.blogspot.com

Here are some samples of her super awesome work. Have a look below!

I adore the layering here!


Love this two-pager and all the white space.


Again, more beautiful layering


I love the mosaic/grid patterned paper on this. Definitely something I want to try.


This is adorable too. Love the misting and splatters.


Tune back in to see what Jenni creates with the July kit and be sure to welcome her by leaving a comment on this post! Stop by her blog for lots more inspiration!

5 comments:

Amy Heller said...

Congrats, Jenni!! I LOVE Jenni's work, it's always so gorgeous!

Emily Pitts said...

jenni's awesomely talented. good choice :)

Keshet said...

Can't wait to see what Jenni makes!

Lori Gentile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Gentile said...

Ok, trying this again...

Congrats, Jenni! I love your work and can't wait to see what you do with the kit!