Meet Carole Janson-New AMM Designer

Today I would like to introduce you to the third of our four new designers, Carole Janson. Keep reading to learn more about her and to see some samples of her fantastic work!


Hi, my name is Carole Janson, and I am a married mother of two children and a very supportive husband Michael. I live in Gladstone Central Queensland, Australia. I am very excited to be joining the AMM Design Team. I have been scrapping for over 7 years now, and I love it. It really is a big part of my life, and it is a way for me to express myself and just enjoy creating and having fun. I am a 3 dimensional scrapper. I love to layer my projects using pattern paper etc. I love texture and plenty of color. I also love to embellish, so the use of stickers, chipboard, flowers etc., are always on my layouts along with some hand stitching. I have been lucky enough to be on several manufacturing Design Teams, and I am currently designing for Karen Foster Design, Petaloo, and Bo Bunny. My hobbies other than scrapbooking are jogging, reading, jet skiing and of course spending time with my family. I am very excited to be joining the AMM Design Team and just can't wait to get to started.

Here are a few projects by Carole that are just too cute for words, so I will let them speak for themselves!




Here is a little interview to help us all get to know this lovely lady better.
1. How did I get started into scrapbooking ? I was introduce to scrapbooking by a friend, and I loved it straight away.

2. How would you describe your style? I am a 3 Dimensional scrapper. I like lots of layers, and plenty of color. I love any type of embellishment such as stickers, flowers, chipboard etc., and you will always see plenty of embellishing on my layouts. I like to scrap boys and girls layouts, and I love fussy cutting.

3. What are you favourite manufacturers ? I love Bo Bunny, Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket, Petaloo, We R, Websters Pages, Sassfrass Lass. Actually I like lots of manufacturers, especially if their products are very pretty or very cute. Any of these things draw me into a manufacturer.

4. What is your favourite color or color combo ? I love purple, but I love mixing colors, so I wouldn't actually say I have a favourite color combo. Just what ever takes my fancy at time.

5. Do you have any other hobbies other than scrapbooking ? Yes, I love reading, jogging, jet skiing (have my own) and absolutely love it, and just spending time with the family. I love taking holidays.
Thanks Carole and welcome tot he family! Be sure to stop by Carole's blog for more inspiration. We will be featuring our last but not least new designer Zoe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

woohoo Carole!!

Zoe said...

Carole, your are such a HUGE inspiration! honoured to be part of a DT alongside you!