Member Monday with Kay Rogers

Happy Monday. Hope everyone had a good weekend! Today we have a new Layout of the Week chosen by Kay Rogers. She chose this layout by AMM Newbie "christinescraps". Kay said, "I love the fun and bright colors and her use of the Sassafras."

"It's A Zoo Out There" by christinescraps


Here is a short interview Kay had with Christine to help us get to know this AMM Newbie a little better.
1. What are you favorite color combos? I am very eclectic person so it's hard to tell you what color combo I like best. I love to work with all kinds of colors but my favorite color is green so I find myself using that color alot paired with yellows and blue for spring and summer layouts and orange, red and brown for fall and winter themes. Pairing just about any color with black is also a big hit in my book.
2. Who are some of you favorite scrapbooking manufacturers? I really have a lot of favorite scrapbook manufacturers but ones that I couldn't live without are Bo Bunny, Nikki Sivils, Pink Paislee, Iron Orchid Designs, and Basic Grey.
3. When is the most productive time of day for you? The most productive time of the day for me starts around 2:00 p.m. I like to get all of my chores and errands done and out of the way so that I can just concentrate on creating. I prefer working late into the evening rather than getting up early in the morning
4. How long have your been scrapbooking? I have been scrapbooking since 1996. Things have changed so much since I first started and I have learned so many fun new techniques since then that keep this wonderful hobby fun and fresh.

Check out her gallery here and be sure to leave this newbie some love on this post!

3 comments:

On my way... said...

Gorgeous page!! I'm in love with green too atm, particularly lime green :D

xx

Karla Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karla Smith said...

Christine, Beautiful Work