July Design Team Inspirations

This month the designers chose to "lift" BarbP for our monthly Design Team Inspirations where the design team gets inspired by you! Below is the layout that was chosen.

"Love" by BarbP

First up is one from our newest design team member, Zoe Nemburt. Zoe said, "I was drawn to the use of the die cut, the way it brings the whole page together and frames the embellishments and photo. So I concentrated on this when using this page as my inspiration. I didn't go shabby chic as you can see. I used the wonderful bright colours of Cosmo Cricket's Delovely available in A Million Memories Store. I had so much fun using your layout for inspiration Barb thanks so much for consistantly sharing your work with us."
"Play" by Zoe Nemburt

Next up is the delightful Kat Glossop. She said, "I was inspired by both the design of Barbs page and the gorgeous title, sosimply, Love, it's a beautiful photo and a beautiful page."
"The Look of Love" by Kat Glossop

Next we have this super cute layout from Kay Rogers. Kay said, "I basically scraplifted the whole thing, including the topic! LOL! I love the shaped paper at the bottom, and the circular feel to the layout with the title. The only thing I changed was I placed the title on another piece of paper instead because of the size of the letters I was using."
"Love" by Kay Rogers

Next is this lovely from Jennifer Longenecker. SHe said, "There were several things from Barb's LO that inspired me. I really liked that she used three dominant colors: red, blue and pink so I chose to do the same using green, yellow and brown. Even though I used a longer title, I liked how she used one word for her title so I focused on one word within my title and made it stand out from the rest of the title. I also liked that she highlighted the hearts on the flowers by making them 3-d so I highligted the hearts on the sun and bee with red micro beads. I'm sure you will find a few more elements on my LO that were inspired by Barb's page."
"Unsunk" by Jennifer Longenecker

Then there is this layout from Carole Janson. Caole said, "I loved this layout, it is so soft and pretty, but the design is what caught my eye the most, I love how versatile the design is and how simple yet so stunning. I used the design as my main feature for my layout, using it for my holiday photo, and some very summery Webster pages pattern paper, and pretty Petaloo flowers."
"Explore" by Carole Janson
LAst but not least is this layout by Staci Taylor. Staci said, "I loved the way that Barb used a shaped paper as an anchor for her photo on her beautiful layout. I decided to do something similar, creating my layout around my shaped paper."
"Tire Park Play" by Staci Taylor

Thanks for inspiring us Barb and thanks to the design team!

5 comments:

Scrapamum said...

Fabulous work DT!!!! I just got a boat load of inspiration!!!

Tonya said...

These all turned out great girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so honored to be scraplifted by such a talented team of designers! All of your layouts are gorgeous. Thanks for choosing my layout!!!!!

Beth Pingry said...

Great layout Barb, and great work from the DT too!

Zoe said...

ohhh I love all the lifts. Thanks for the inspiration Barb