Member Monday with Michelle Quinn

Happy Monday everyone. Today's Layout of the Week was selected by AMM owner, Michelle Quinn. She chose this layout by Nicole Nowosad, also known as "justnick" on the message boards.

"Cutie" by Nicole


Michelle also sent Nicole a little interview so read on to get to know her a little better.
How did you get started in scrapbooking? Like a lot of people, I got my start about 11 years ago while at a home based party, creating an album of our wedding and its' preparations. After the birth of my first son 8 years ago, I found the Internet and the bug had bitten me! I was instantly inspired in a new way and as hooked for life!

What are your favorite manus? Right now, I love October Afternoon, Crate Paper, American Crafts, Girls Paperie, Echo Park and have always been a Basic Grey fan too!

Who are your favorite subjects to scrapbook? My family is the main source of my pages, although I do try to squeeze in a page or two about myself and the things I am interested in too!

How did you find AMM? I found AMM through a link on Zoe Nemburt's blog. She is an amazing scrapper, person and fellow Canadian!

Where do you look for inspiration? I love using patterns, fabric and ad images for inspiration. I love seeing other people's work, and how they mix different colour combinations and the different ways they use products!

Thanks Michelle and Nicole. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous layout.

Kristine said...

fabulous layout Nicole!