August Design Team Inspirations

Hi there and happy August. This summer is just flying by too fast. This month's Design Team Inspiration comes from Wendy Kwok who posted this layout in the gallery. the design team was super inspired and decided to give this one a "lift" Below is Wendy's layout.
"Solitude" By Wend Kwok


First up, Karen said, "I loved so much about this layout. I loved the white background, the layering beneath the photo but most of all the placement of all the elements on the page. Those are what spoke to me the most, so those are what I tried to emulate."
"Focusing Hard" by Karen Grunberg


Next Carole said, "Wendy Kwok's layout is simply stunning, I love the arty feel to this layout and even though it does have plenty of embellishing and misting etc., I also love how Wendy has utilised all the space on her layout."
"Treasured Memories" by Carole Janson


Last but not least, Tonya said, "As you can see I was inspired by...the whole thing! The mini banner, the mist, the little photo, the placement of it all!"
"Captain" by Tonya Dirk


Thanks for the inspiration girls! Be sure to keep uploading those projects tot he gallery and you might be the next person the design team lifts!

No comments: