August Design Team Challenge

Let's have a look at this month's Design Team Challenge! The sketch for this month was created by Zoe Nemburt. Our hostess for this challenge is the lovely Rachel Hall.

So here is the sketch.

What's the twist? You need to scrapbook something funny or an inside joke between you someone else.

And here is Rachel's sample layout.

Journaling reads (taken and had a spin added to it from Stephanie Meyer's Twilight book):
About three things I am absolutely positive.
First, he is a vampire.Second, there is a part of him-and I don't know how dominate that part may be-that thirsts for my blood.
And third, he would mope around like an emo ***** for the rest of eternity.
Oh... and I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. ;-)
Journaling on the tag reads:
I love how you and I find humor and joy in so many of the same things. You have me smiling and laughing more often than not and I am so grateful to share the sillier parts of life with you.Can't wait to see what you create!
So get those layouts uploaded to the gallery and the challenge thread here by midnight on the 21st of August to be entered to win a $10.00 AMM store gift certificate PLUS a selection of AMM vintage trims to be shipped with your order!

4 comments:

Zarah said...

Gorjuss sketch and I LOVE the LO Rachel made - so funny and so cute!! :D

laterg8r said...

such a funny and creative page :D

Kathy Martin said...

LOL! Love it! I have my own personal Edward too! ;)

Lari Scrap said...

What a cool challenge!