September Design Team Inspirations!

This month's Design Team Inspiration comes from Lori Gentile. We were so inspired that most of the design team participated in this month's lift so we haev lots of inspiration to share with you. Let's get started!

First is the layout behind all of the inspiration. This is the layout that Lori created.
"Zoe" by Lori Gentile


"Homegrown" by Carole Janson
"I was so inspired by this gorgeous layout, from the beautiful photo to the gorgeous design through to the intricate placement of embellishments and textures. I thoroughly enjoyed creating my layout from this inspiration."


"It's Our Thing" by Kat Glossop
"The design of Lori's page is what I was inspired by, basically using it as a sketch - I also love the stitched paper strips which I've done horizontally on my page, and the cluster of journal spots to the right. It is a striking page and that photo is amazing!!"


"Just Laugh" by Kay Rogers
"First of all, can I say how much I loved Lori's layout?!?!? I used the idea of a border around a smaller square on the page. I used a circle punch for my border. I also liked her borders so I framed the bottom and left-hand side of the photo. I also included flowers like Lori, but used them as a corner accent."


"Best Spot on the Lake" by Jennifer Longenecker
"There are so many things about this LO that inspire me, but I chose to focus on just a few things. The sewn strips of borders behind the single photo was my fave, and I love how she framed her photo with a doodled black line. I also love how she framed her LO with the hand cut circles. I didn't have anything like that in my stash so I choose to cut out a frame using die cut pattern paper. Thanks so much for the inspiration Lori!"


"Completos" by Larissa Albernaz
"I love all the texture, the doilies and the innovative way Lori used Crate Paper´s borders to compose this stunning layout, so I scraplifted all these elements in my hybrid Kitschy Digitals layout."



"Seriously Cute" by Zoe Nemburt
"We chose this super amazing layout from Lori. We all loved it. For me it was the unique border. I just love everything about it, so I concentrated on this during my scraplift. I really like the end result. Thank you for inspiring us Lori."
Thanks so much for the inspiration girls! Check back to see who inspires the Design Team next month!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

these are all gorgeous- and i love lori's original layout!

MichelleB said...

All of these are stunning! So much inspiration in one post! Thank you!

Heather Innusa said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! Full of inspiration!!! wow!

Lori Gentile said...

I am just now seeing this! Thank you so much. I LOVE everything you gals created. Such gorgeous work!