Little Something Sunday with Ro Philippsen

One of the most amazing gifts I usually give my friends are books. I think books are for all life, you read and never forget. I love books. Today I'll show you how to make an easy book page marker. Then, the next time you give a book as a gift you can do this book page marker with the book. It's a sweet courtesy.




You’ll need:
- a paper strip (1,75 x 11 inch)
- magnet adhesive sheet (small piece)
- corner rounder punch
- some embellishments


First, fold the paper strip in half.




Round the corners.




And glue the adhesive magnet.





Now you’ll just need to add some embellishments.

8 comments:

Cristina Tronco said...

Thanks Ro for this great idea! I love bookmarks and yours inspired me a lot! xoxo

Mayumi said...

Tbm. amo livros, Rô!!! Esses marcadores estão simplesmente o máximo!!! Amei muitooo!!! Obrigada por compartilhar!
Mil beijocas,
May

Gabi Alberti said...

Adoreiiii a idéia do imã! Muiito muiiito liindo!! Super inspiração!! Bjoss

Lü Sielskis said...

Lindo!Vc nos inspira com suas criações...

TROCANDO IDEIAS! said...

Amei Ro... Tbm amo livros e adoro personalizar marcadores. Vou me inspirar nos seus!!!
Bjs grandes
Vanessa

isaura beleza said...

Rô adorei, fofo e prático, obrigada bjos.

Merian Candioli said...

Adoro esse com imãs. Os seus ficaram pra lá de especiais...

Aqui eu consigo encontrar a folha auto adesiva que ajuda um monte na hora dos projetos maiores.

Bjin

Becky Moore said...

Terrific idea!