Member Monday with Jenn Findlay

Today's Member Monday is from me. It is finally my turn! I picked Maria Swiatkowski who so gracioulsy scraplifted me. Here is Maria's layout:
"Love Your Crinkled Nose Squinty Eyes Grin"

And here is my layout which is based on sketch 28 over at 52 Sketches 52 Weeks.


Here's a little interview I had with Maria so you can get to know her a little better.

1. What got you started in scrapping?
Alexa was a little over 6 months old, and I was browsing around a bookstore. A scrap mag caught my eye and I picked it up. My co-worker mentioned she scrapbooked and brought in her albums and more magazines to look at. I couldn't wait to try it out. A little while later I attended my first class at a LSS. Hooked ever since.
2. What are the three scrapping tools you just couldn't scrap without?
Border punches, Basic Grey Precision files and a craft knife.
3. What manufacturers do you really love? Too many! But, my top five this year are: Basic Grey, Pink Paislee, October Afternoon, My Minds Eye and Cosmo Cricket.
4. What one technique is one of your projects not complete without?
Lately, it's using one or more border punches. I seem to be reaching for those over and over.
5. What is the inspiration behind this layout?
These pictures had been sitting on my scrap desk for weeks. I was looking through the AMM gallery and saw Jenn's take on the sketch at 52 weeks/52 sketches. I thought it was the perfect fit for the new Basic Grey Lemonade papers.

Thanks so much for the awesome compliment Maria and thanks for sharing your project with us. If you want to leave Maria some love, leave a comment under this post or head on over to the gallery. You cna find this layout here and see the rest of Maria's gallery here.

No comments: