Member Monday with Larissa Albernaz

This week's Layout of the Week comes to us from Larissa Albernaz who chose the layout below by Em T, an AMM newbie. So let's give a warm welcome to her and leave lots of love here on this post! Larissa said, "I love Emma`s design, her painted background, all the dimension and texture. I think this LO is stunning and I adore her paper combo. Everything is perfect!"

"G'dad's Hat" by Em T


Read on to learn more about Em T in this little interview Larissa had with her.
1) Tell us a bit about yourself. What got you started in scrapbooking?
Hi! My name is Emma. I live in the beautiful countryside of the UK with my husband and my two teenage boys. I have been scrapbooking for three years since my lovely neighbour showed me one of her albums. One look and I was hooked! I am so grateful that my family have embraced my hobby, ignored the mess I make when creating and enjoyed the journey with me.

2) What three supplies would you not scrap without?
My beloved Tim Holtz scissors (I kid you not, I once lost them and didn't complete a layout until I found my scissors!), Bazzill cardstock and a good selection of pens.


3) What is your favorite part about scrapbooking?
Scrapbooking has provided me with an outlet to be feminine in a male dominated household. I love to layer and embellish my pages and use doodling and paint. I have met some wonderful people from around the world through my hobby and have many fabulous memories.

4) What are your favorite products and manufacturers?
Petaloo flowers rock! For patterned papers I love Teresa Collins, October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin...oh, the list goes on. Thickers too....still loving the Thickers.

5) tell us about scrapbooking [art and craft] in your country?
We have some very talented scrapbookers in the UK. As a country, we do not have a recognisable style....it is very much an individual taste and preference. Some scrapbookers have ventured into mixed-media projects and their work is mind-blowing.

Thanks for the inspiration Larissa and Em!

5 comments:

Zarah said...

Emma blown my mind on a regular basis. She's THE best scrapper in the world. Not to mention a total sweetheart. :)
GREAT choice!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout.

Tara Orr said...

gorgeous layout!! So many amazing elements - fantastic misting and love the touches of black pen/ink

Lari Scrap said...

Congrats, Emma!!!!

Sarah Louise said...

Great to see Em's work here. I spotted her unique style instantly, well done Emma