Member Monday with Larissa Albernaz

This week's Layout of the Week is brought to you by Larissa who chose this mini album designed by Danni Reid. You can see the rest of the pages of this mini album here.

Larissa said, "I loved this mini album! Flawless construction of layers and layers of beautiful embellishments, positioned with perfection! I loved the colors, the white background, the pictures, the theme poem! And the papers are gorgeous!"


How about learning more about Danni? Read her little interview with Larissa below.
1) Tell us a bit about yourself. What got you started in scrapbooking? I began creating cards 15 years ago when I received a gift from my late grandmother. A gift of scrapping supplies (papers, cardstocks, stamps & markers) so that I could create her cards that I sent instead of buying them. I was hooked ever since. I began scrapping pages of my wee ones (3 boys & 1 girl) since the birth of my eldest (junior in high school now). I love that we share this outlet together, we are preserving not only pictures, but memories, & we all can "gift" the future generation all their memories, their life story in pictures & stories.
2) What three supplies would you not scrap without? cardstock, patterned paper & cardstock stickers.
3) What is your favorite part about scrapbooking? Getting the story behind the pictures preserved.
4) What are your favorite products and manufacturers? I'm on the dt of October Afternoon & Glitz, so they are absolute faves, but I would also include American Crafts & Cosmo Cricket.
Thanks for the inspiration girls!

No comments: